Mission Statement of First Congregational UCC
We are called together:
- to celebrate God’s presence;
- to help each person to grow in his or her relationship with God;
- to create a welcoming and supportive community of all God’s people, affirming the diversity of race,gender, age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, social and economic status, and the differently abled;
- to observe and share life’s passages and our faith traditions;
- to reach out in love seeking justice and peace;
- and to tell the old, old story of Jesus and His love.