New Photo Directory! First Congregational is doing a new photo directory, and we want YOU to be a part of it! Everyone who has a picture taken will receive a FREE church directory as well as an 8 X 10 portrait. Help us make this directory complete! It won’t be the same without you! We want to make this a complete representation of our church family.
Drop off any food item at church between now and picture day and get a $5 coupon to use towards the purchase of additional portraits. The food will be donated to Stepping Stones.
Click on PORTRAIT SIGN-UP above to register online for your appointment: Tuesday- Saturday, October 20-24
Senior Choir Director (click for job description)
1st Congregational United Church of Christ in Menomonie, Wisconsin is seeking a choir director. This person will direct the Senior Choir and select music appropriate to the theme of the services and the progressive Christian theology of the church. Schedule is September through May, including the weekly 10 AM service, weekly rehearsals, and some special services. Degree in Vocal/Choral music and experience as a choir director preferred. Applications are still being accepted, to apply, send cover letter and resume to: 1st Congregational UCC, 420 Wilson Ave., Menomonie, WI, 54751 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission Statement of First Congregational UCC
We are called together:
- to celebrate God’s presence;
- to help each person to grow in his or her relationship with God;
- to create a welcoming and supportive community of all God’s people, affirming the diversity of race,gender, age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, social and economic status, and the differently abled;
- to observe and share life’s passages and our faith traditions;
- to reach out in love seeking justice and peace;
- and to tell the old, old story of Jesus and His love.